Black Forest Cake & Strawberry Cake
29-Jun-2019 (Sat) 10.00am - 5.45pm
Class Duration :: 7 hrs
This 1-day hands-on class, an introduction to light sponge cake making using egg separation method. Participants will learn to make vanilla and chocolate sponge, cream cheese and cherry cream filling for strawberry cake and black forest cake. Technique to frost cream cake and decorate the cakes.
This class is design for avid baker to grow their skills into sponge cake making and fresh cream decoration. Come join us for more fun!
What you will learn
• Learn how to make light sponge cake, vanilla and chocolate sponge.
• Learn to handle meringue and how to fold-in properly to make these light sponge cake.
• Prepare two type of fillings, cream cheese and cherry cream.
• Learn how to prepare cake and keeping the cake sponge moist.
• Learn how to frost and decorate Strawberry Cake and Black Forest Cake
• Learn to prepare whipped cream
Certificate :: Certificate of Completion will be awarded
SkillsFuture Claimable Course :: CRS-N-0047099
Step 1: Email enquiry@BakinCow.com to register for a SkillsFuture Approved Course. Upon receiving a confirmation email from BakinCow. You will need to make a deposit of $100 to BakinCow.
Step 2: BakinCow/BakinCalf will provide you with the bank details in the email.
Step 3: Proceeds to login to the Skillsfuture website http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit using your SingPass to Submit A Claim. SkillsFuture will notify BakinCow on the status of the claim (approved or rejected) and the amount that can be claimed. No further email/s from BakinCow will be sent out. You will receive a refund of $100 deposit in cash during the last lesson of the course. SkillsFuture will directly debit the course fee to BakinCow.
Step 4: You can check your status of SkillsFuture funding with http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
Please read our Terms & Conditions