BakinCalf provides hands on one-on-one baking class, apart from its public workshops that you see on its class schedule from the BakinCalf webiste.
There are benefits to going private. Here's a list i can think of and from people who shared with me:
- Shy with other strangers around
- Own time own target.. Going at your own learning pace
- Intimate learning with instructor giving you full attention
- Able to skip things you already know well and focus on the crucial learning areas
- Able to arrange to a time of your convenience
- Able to customize.. Tailoring to your needs - it's common to use existing public class curriculum and then minor adjustment to meet your needs
Well.. The only downsides i can think of were the cost (though i don't think it is unaffordable) and not meeting up new friends.. ; )
Email to email@example.com if you have any queries or wish to make a booking.