Please register via our online registration system. You can
use Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express to make PayPal payments
B. Registration Confirmation
Confirmation of your seat(s) is/are only upon received payment
- Once payment is received, you will receive a email acknowledgement note. The full address will be provided in the email.
- In the event that BakinCow cancels the class due to instructor illness or minimal enrolment, participants will be notified by phone/e-mail, and be given the option to transfer to another class or to accept a full refund. This is adhering to T&C under Cancellation Policy Clause number 5.
- Once payment is received, we will email acknowledgement note. And we will email gentle reminder about three to five days before commencement of class.
To learn more, go FAQs
Terms & Conditions (T&C)
- All prices are in Singapore dollars (SDG), and may be subjected to changes without prior notice; including terms & conditions, and content of this website and associated promotions.
- All goods and services sold or rendered are non-exchangeable and non-refundable; unless stated otherwise.
- The organizer BakinCow reserved all rights to reject registration.
- In general case, if payment is not made by the given due date, your seat(s) will be released to others on waiting list.
- Participants are not allowed to bring along non-participants to class or workshop; as there is no waiting area available and certainly do not wish to inconvenient other participants.
- BakinCow will not be held responsible for any mishaps due to incorrect use of equipment or allergic reactions to ingredients used during class. If you have food allergies, pls check with us first before registering for the class.
- Please adhere to our Cancellation & Postponement, and Copyright Policies found also on this page below.
- When you register for class, your email will automatically be put on our email mailing list for future marketing and class schedule updates. And you can unsubscribe anytime with instructions provided on the email itself.
Cancellation & Postponement Policy
- Payment must accompany all confirmed registration.
- If cancellation is requested three weeks before class commencement, refund request can be processed with an administrative fee of S$8. Otherwise there will be no refund.
- If postponing is requested three weeks before class commencement, participant is allowed only one-time re-scheduling of class to another already available date of the same. Otherwise, your postponing request cannot be entertained. However, you may send a substitute or friend in your place.
- We appreciate your understanding that there will be no exception to the cancellation & postponement policy.
- All classes are subjected to minimum and maximum enrollments.
- In the event that BakinCow cancels the class due to instructor illness or minimal enrollment, participants will be notified by phone/e-mail, and be given the option to transfer to another class or to accept a full refund.
- All pictures on BakinCow.com & BakinCalf.com & related websites such as on facebook are intellectual properties of BakinCow. Thus, it must not be copied & shared without prior written permission request to BakinCow, and on any medium such as Internet, printed copies, PDF, & via email.
- All recipes provided by BakinCow during BakinCalf baking workshops must not be copied & shared on any medium such as Internet, printed copies, PDF, & via email. These recipes are intellectual properties of BakinCow.
- The workshop method(s) and recipe(s) provided is meant only for participants' personal and private use. For commercial use of the methods and recipes in bakeries, cafes and restaurants, please write in to email@example.com for a separate quote.
- Videography and photography before, during and after class is not permitted. BakinCow could only make an exception to taking a few pictures, at most, of their own work for social sharing; and not every steps of the baking methods and the entire facility.